Two Great Beach Locations on Siesta Key
- Payment is accepted in the quoted currency.
- Payment can be make with cash, checks, money orders, travelers checks, electronic bank wire-transfer, bank and credit union debit cards.
- Visa, Master Charge, discover and other credit cards with a 3.5% for all transactions in excess of $300.
- Sunset Royale Penthouse #408 has made arrangements for our guests to use Moneycorp foreign exchange specialists to transfer your rental fees and
- Refundable security/damage deposit of $300 at time of reservation.
- Half of rent due 60 to 90 days before arrival and balance 30 days before arrival.
- 12% sales tax added to rental
- 6% discount for rentals of 28 nights or longer
If renter sends written notice of cancellation of reservation ninety (90) days prior to occupancy in the winter season and thirty (30) days in the other seasons, all advance deposits will be refunded. If renter does not send written cancellation of the reservation within the above listed required time frames, tenant understands and agrees that the entire amount of money held (advance rent only) could be forfeited. Refund of any advance rent will be made if the property is re-rented for the same time period or longer. No refunds for no-shows or early departures.
Security deposit will be refunded to rental guest at end of stay with condo inspection by owners at departure.
In the event of a hurricane warning projection for the central Gulf Coast of Florida or to the Sarasota area that is projected to occur in the period of time that the guest(s) will be arriving, leaving or staying at Sunset Royale, the following policy will be in effect: Paul & Nann Parr will allow the cancellation of all reservations with no liability to the guest(s) for the following conditions: Hurricane warning for the greater Sarasota area and airports that travelers will be using, (i.e…. Tampa International Airport; Clearwater / St. Petersburg International Airport; Sarasota / Bradenton International Airport; Fort Myers International Airport) or other international airports used by guests from foreign countries. Hurricane conditions in Florida have shown a probability of airline problems in arriving in Florida. Guest(s) would like to reschedule planned vacation to another time because of projected hurricane activity. Guest(s) has arrived but weather conditions from potential hurricane warning(s) have required them to leave Sunset Royale. This will leave the vacationer liable for the dates that they stayed, but not for unfulfilled dates. Mandatory evacuation – requires Sunset Royale to request that guest(s) and all occupants leave Sunset Royale. This will leave the vacationer liable for the dates that they stayed, but not for unfulfilled dates. In all of the above circumstances the guest(s) will be guaranteed their rate if they choose to re-book another reservation within a period of one year for the same season.