Two Great Beach Locations on Siesta Key
- Payment is accepted in the quoted currency.
- Payment can be make with cash, checks, money orders, travelers checks, electronic bank wire-transfer, bank and credit union debit cards.
- Visa, Master Charge, discover and other credit cards with a 3.5% for all transactions in excess of $300.
- Sunset Royale Penthouse #408 has made arrangements for our guests to use Moneycorp foreign exchange specialists to transfer your rental fees and
- Refundable security/damage deposit of $300 at time of reservation.
- Half of rent due 60 to 90 days before arrival and balance 30 days before arrival.
- 12% sales tax added to rental
- 6% discount for rentals of 28 nights or longer
If renter sends written notice of cancellation of reservation ninety (90) days prior to occupancy in the winter season and thirty (30) days in the other seasons, all advance deposits will be refunded. If renter does not send written cancellation of the reservation within the above listed required time frames, tenant understands and agrees that the entire amount of money held (advance rent only) could be forfeited. Refund of any advance rent will be made if the property is re-rented for the same time period or longer. No refunds for no-shows or early departures.
Security deposit will be refunded to rental guest at end of stay with condo inspection by owners at departure.